- Patented StokeGrip and handles to secure and retrieve your child from water from any angle
- The most durable long lasting Life Jacket that can be used for years
- USCG approved personal floatation device with best-in-class safety features: 4 strategically placed handles, double padded for face up floatation, chest and trim reflector, stash pocket, under carriage for safety buckle
- Gives parents peace of mind and builds kids’ confidence for any water activities (boating, surfing, SUPing, swimming, wake boarding, boogie boarding, rafting, kayaking, waterskiing, wake surfing)
- Flexible vest design with deep v-neck and arm gusset openings provide rash prevention and all-day comfort for your children
The SafeGrom Difference
Death by drowning is the leading cause of death for children ages 2-5.
At the end of the day, we exist to save the lives of children. We've designed the safest life jacket on the market and are ready to go into production. We hope you'll support us in saving the lives of children by bringing them stoke, style and safety that only comes from a StokeVest.
|Keiki (Toddler)||17 - 35lbs||18-22in|
|Grom (Child)||35 - 90 lbs||22-26in|